Newborn constipation is not easy to diagnose. The reason for this is that babies do not have normal frequency or schedule of defecating. It can be that your baby may pass stool each time you feed him/her. It can also be that your baby can wait for a day or so to remove stool from his/her intestines. Essentially, the individual pattern of defecating may depend on the food and drinks the babies eat. Other facts will include how active the baby is and how he/she digests her own food.
But, as a mom, you are able to find out if your baby is having difficult passing stool. What are the clues of newborn constipation that you must know?
- The frequency of your baby’s passing a stool is less frequently than his/her norm. If your baby has not defecated for two to three days, this can be a sign that your baby is suffering from this condition. You may also notice that when he/she does his/her bowel movement, he/she is uncomfortable doing it.
- Your baby passes dry stools. This is a great indication that your baby has difficulty defecating.
- Your baby produces very liquid stools. You may assume that your baby has diarrhea. But medical experts said that liquid stool in babies may indicate dyschezia.
Causes Of Newborn Constipation
There are possible culprits why your baby suffers from this condition.
- Type of milk. If you breastfeed your child, he/she rarely experiences such condition. However, if you introduce to him/her milk formula, your child may suffer from this condition. The reason for this is that some ingredients of certain formula milk may cause this condition to occur in babies. You may ask your baby’s physician if you can switch brands.
- Solid foods. Newborn constipation is normal for babies when they try to eat solid food. Those foods that are frequently given to infants contain less fiber. As a result, babies will have difficultly passing stools.
- Dehydrated. Dehydration is another culprit that this condition occurs. When your baby is not getting adequate amount of fluid or water, his/her system responds by producing hard, dry stools causing him/her to have difficulty in defecating.
- An illness. This type of condition can be a symptom of another medical condition. Hypothyroidism, food allergies, metabolic disorders and botulisms are just some of the diseases that may cause newborn constipation. Therefore, it is best to consult your baby’s physician about your child’s condition.
Ways To Ease This Condition
Here are some tips that you can try to help your baby pass soft stool.
- Add dark fruit, like prune, to your baby’s milk. You may also opt to give your child extra water.
- Switch to a different brand of formula. As mentioned earlier, your baby may experience difficulty in passing stool because of the formula he/she has been taking. Consider switching to a new brand. But before you do so, you must consult your child’s physician.
Newborn constipation can cause significant discomfort to your child. Therefore, it is recommended that you find a way to relieve it.
Curing tinnitus means avoiding anything that causes it. Essentially, you should prevent yourself from being exposed to excessive loud noise for a long period of time. One of the things that you could do to treat this condition is to change your lifestyle.
Here are some tips that can somehow alleviate the buzzing sound in your ears:
- Use ear protection. The role of ear protecting device is to protect your ears from getting further damage. This device is especially important if you are in a loud room and you need to raise your voice just to be heard by the person you are talking to. If you do not have such device, you can leave the room. Many sufferers reported that wearing earplugs in noisy places allow them to have some relief from this condition. This curing tinnitus tip is effective as it prevents the condition from being aggravated.
- Get enough sleep. When your general health declines because of insufficient amount of sleep, this buzzing sound in your ears tends to heighten. Therefore, it is important that you get a good night’s sleep each night to help you enhance your immune system, thereby, improving your ear condition.
- Stay away from drinking caffeinated drinks and alcohol. This curing tinnitus tip may not be easy for sufferers who are coffee addicts or alcohol drinkers but this is a tip proven to be effective for many individuals. These beverages can disturb your sleep, ergo, affecting your immune system. And as mentioned earlier, a weak immune system can aggravate this condition. Therefore, you should stay healthy and avoid drinking coffee and other caffeinated drinks, as well as beverages containing alcohol.
- Avoid taking medications that can aggravate this condition. Be sure to follow the instructions in taking your medications. If you think that such medication is making your condition worse, you should talk to your doctor.
- Do not go to noisy places. If possible, you should avoid going to concerts, pubs or clubs. But if you really have to be in these places, then you should consider the first curing tinnitus tip – wear earplugs. You should take this step to protect yourself. You may be suffering from this condition but this does not mean you have to stop living your life to the fullest. This may not offer permanent solution but it can help you avoid worsening your condition.
- Change your lifestyle. By this it means reducing stress levels. Plus, you need to get enough sleep and rest. You also have to exercise regularly.
The right time to purchase this type of machine is when you have already figured out what kind of brand and model is the right one for your needs. There are many benefits of using it. And one of them is the fact that it can greatly improve your health.
Here are some reasons you should purchase this type of machine.
- Obtain the right energy levels. The liquid extracts from the fruits and vegetables produced by this machine offers you the right energy levels needed to help you carry out your daily activities. Because the extracts are in liquid form, they can be easily absorbed by the body providing you with a quick burst of energy. This is a reason enough for you to purchase this machine and stop asking yourself as to when should you invest in a juicer. When you follow a nutritional program rich in fruits and vegetables, you are also building a stronger immune system and keeping it in proper working order.
- Get pure nutrition. Unlike commercially processed liquids from fruits and vegetables, the resulting liquids using this machine offer pure nutrition. The produce contains less sugar and void of artificial sweeteners, unless you have added some sweeteners in it.
- Lower inflammation. Another reason you should not delay purchasing this machine and keep on asking yourself as to when should you invest in a juicer is the fact that the product produced by this machine can help you reduce inflammation. It can also prevent yourself from developing any type of heart disease. This is especially useful if you have a family history of cardiovascular disease. With the liquid extracts from fruits and vegetables, you are able to help your body produce only god bacteria and eliminate the bad kind. This is especially true if you are extracting the liquid portion from the skin and seeds of grapes as it contains anti-oxidants. These anti-oxidants are not only useful in getting rid of bad bacteria but they are also useful in preventing blood clots. Plus, they are essential in keeping a healthy blood pressure.
After you have decided the right time as to when should you invest in a juicer, there are other things you must also remember. You must only use organic fruits and vegetables. Apart from the fact that they are cheaper, they are also free from any harmful chemicals. They also contain phytonutrients that are essential to help you live a healthy life. However, if you cannot find freshly picked fruits and vegetables, you must wash them properly before extracting their liquid using this machine. You should not focus on extracting the liquid from fruits. Rather, you must consume more liquids from vegetables as they contain the right amount of fiber. And when you do extract the liquid from these foods, you must make sure that you consume the produce immediately. Storing them in a fridge may cause the nutrients to deteriorate and some pathogens may also develop. You may keep it in a refrigerator but consume it within 24 hours.
African mango is a weight loss supplement that is made from mango extracts. It is a product that has no side effects as there are no chemicals that have been added to this weight loss supplement.